The Jozef Walkowski Children, Kepno, Poland - Wordless Wednesday

(Original Image Privately Held by Cynthia Shenette; Text Copyright (c) 2012 Cynthia Shenette)  I believe this is a photo of the children of a Jozef Walkowski of Kepno, Poland.  I suspect the photo was taken sometime between 1929 and 1935. The photographer's stamp on the back of the photo offers the following information: Zaklad Fotograficzny / Jan Nawrocki / Kepno, Wlkp. Warszawska 23.  

I mentioned the Walkowski family in my previous posts, More Than Meets The Eye and Christmas in Poland, 1929.  I've learned a little more about the Walkowskis of Kepno over the last couple of weeks.  I will share what I've learned in a soon to be published post.  Stay tuned! 


Other Posts You Might Like:

Baby It's Cold Outside - Wordless Wednesday
Flu 1918 (Part 1 of 3) - Amanuensis Monday
Send Up a Flare, Mystery Bride Identified! - Mystery Monday
Grandma and Grandpa's Barn - Wordless Wednesday

1 comment:

Susan Clark said...

Beautiful, Cindy. They look so like my cousins in Slovakia...
And I love the swan!