Auntie And The Bear - Wordless Wednesday


(Digital Images. Photographs Privately Held By Cynthia Shenette; Photographs and Text, Copyright (c) 2012 Cynthia Shenette) I will admit these photos of my aunt Helen Bulak crack me up.  Auntie wasn't exactly a laugh riot when I knew her so these photos seem a bit out of character.  I don't know for certain but I've always wondered if they were taken somewhere along the Mohawk Trail in Massachusetts.  The Mohawk Trail, a least when I traveled it with my family years ago, use to be known for it's kitschy roadside attractions.





Other Posts You Might Like:

Photo Story: One Brother Disappeared...
The Opal Ring
Photo Story: Three Brothers Stay in Poland (Part 1 of 3)
Chopin Rising

3 comments:

Kristin said...

At first glance I thought that was a live bear! Then I realized it was not. Whew!

Nancy said...

I think these photos are so funny, Cynthia. While your aunt may not have been a "laugh riot" she obviously had a sense of humor. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Anonymous said...

Very funny - Auntie was obviously enjoying herself :-)