Spring Cleaning

(Copyright (c) 2012 Cynthia Shenette) I've been feeling a bit disorganized and discombobulated as of late, so I think a little spring cleaning is in order. I'll be working on tidying up my blog over the next two or three weeks. I'm planning to check and update my links, better organize my labels, check content for inconsistencies, and reorganize my page elements and widgets. If you see things come and go at random, please bear with me during this time.  Also, while I'm in an organizing mood, I'm planning to work on organizing my den which is where I physically store my geneacrap family history archive.  It's time to move my files out of the dollar laundry baskets from Target and tackle the piles of paper that are one cracked pot short of an archaeological dig.  Hopefully I'll feel a little better, a little more organized, and more motivated to produce something of substance once the process is complete.  Thank you for your ongoing patience.


Other Posts You Might Like:

Faces of Worcester Polonia - Follow Friday
Heritage Zen Dives In: NaBloPoMo!
Tuesday's Tip: Consider Adding Links to Your Blog
2011 Favorites In Review: And The iGene Goes To...


No comments: