A Heartfelt Thank You

(Copyright (c) 2011 Cynthia Shenette) I am genuinely surprised and humbled to find myself included along with all of the other wonderful blogs and bloggers listed in Family Tree Magazine's 40 Best Genealogy Blogs for 2011. To say I was shocked to see my name on the list is an understatement. Thank you for reading Heritage Zen, and thank you for voting for me. I also appreciate the time and effort the panel of judges put into the selection process. With so many well written blogs nominated, to be among the 40 selected is truly and honor. I think Bill West over at West in New England said it best, I don't feel I am a "winner" but a "recipient" of this honor. Thank you for allowing me that honor. I'm just happy to have the opportunity to write about my ancestors, the family I miss, and the city where I grew up. Thank you for reading what I write and for being such a warm supportive community of bloggers.


Other Posts You Might Like:

Meditation: The Strength of Ordinary Women
The Stories My Grandmother Told Me
COG 97: Researching "The Coldbrook Tragedy" (Part 1 of 4)
A Matter of Habit: Solving a Mystery

7 comments:

Bill West said...

Congratulations, Cynthia!

Cherie Cayemberg said...

Congrats, Cynthia! Great job!

Jennifer said...

Congrats Cynthia!!! :)

Jennifer
Climbing My Family Tree

Cynthia Shenette said...

Thank you all! Congratulations to the three of you--Bill, Cheryl, and Jennifer--as well.

Mavis said...

Congratulations!

Sheri Fenley said...

Congratulations Cynthia!

Cynthia Shenette said...

Mavis and Sheri - Thank you!