Mystery Wedding #9 - Mystery Monday

(Original Image and Text, Copyright (c) 2011 Cynthia Shenette) Here we are again with another wedding photo from my mystery collection. What can I tell you about this one? Sadly, not much. My guess is the wedding probably took place in Worcester, MA. My family didn't settle permanently in Worcester until 1900, therefore the wedding probably took place 1900 or after. Several people in the photo resemble my grandmother's Bulak side of the family, including the groom and the best man.

If you have or had family who were members of the Polish community in Worcester, MA in the early part of the 20th century, particularly if you have ancestors named Bulak or Bullock, please check out this photo. I'd love to put a name to a face.


Other Posts You Might Like:

The Mystery Brides Return - Mystery Monday
Mystery Monday: Another Polish Wedding
Mystery Monday: Yet Another Polish Wedding...
(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Here Come The (Mystery) Brides

No comments: