(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Me and My Doll

(Original Image and Text, Copyright (c) 2010 Cynthia Shenette) I was probably about six when this photo was taken. The doll was sent to my grandmother to give to me from family in Poland. I never knew who sent it until this year. Check back next week on Amanuensis Monday to find out what I learned about the doll.


Other Posts You Might Like:

Advent Calendar, Food: What the Dickens, Or How to Blow Up a Duck
Advent Calendar: Christmas Cards From Poland and Germany
Not Wordless Wednesday: It's Costume Month at Heritage Zen!
(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Polka Time!

4 comments:

Dorene from Ohio said...

Such a lovely photo! I can't wait to hear more about the doll and the family who gave it to you!

Barbara Poole said...

A "cute kid" photo. Simply darling.

Carol said...

Looking forward to the rest of the story, but the question of the day, did they design the doll after you? Remarkable resemblance. Love it!

Cynthia Shenette said...

Thank you ladies for your comments.

Dorene - I hope you enjoyed the big reveal in my Amanuensis Monday post this week.

Barbara - I so "get it."

Carol - I don't believe they designed the doll after me, but you're right it does kind of look like me. I never really noticed that before.